Episode 1: 8 Ways To Help You Take Full Control in Your Life
Jan 6th, 2017 by emmanuelnaweji
In this podcast, I am sharing with you 8 Ways that can help you take full control in your life.
- Plan your life.
- Right thinking right action.
- Design your day.
- End your day for a more productive tomorrow.
- Positive talking.
- Relate better to people.
- Manage crisis with grace.
- Learn continually.
Here are some of the things I mentioned in this podcast, most of which are on my blog, www.emmanuelnaweji.com:
- The way we talk matters
- How much sleep do children need?
- 4 Steps to make 2017 your best year ever
- 4 Reasons why you need a personal mission statement
- Deuteronomy 30: 15
- Ephesians 6
- Whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them
- How to establish and maintain good and healthy relationships
- Live, don’t choose to survive
- You can endure anything in life
- Books on Kindle. I love Kindle because I can a ton of books with me on my devices and read from anywhere I am.
- Podcasts. Every time I am driving, I have always made it my discipline to learn one or two things from someone else on Podcast.
- Youtube. I search for something I need and watch it on Youtube.
- Newsify is an RSS news reader for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It helps you read and share your favorite websites and blogs on your devices.
- Udemy is another tool I use for my own learning. Some courses are paid and others are not.
Thank you for tunining in!